UEFA Financial Management compact course
This programme provides a foundation for all national association executives wanting to take more informed financial decisions
This six-day advanced compact course is composed of three online seminars on topics such as governance, strategic planning and auditing.
Before the course, participants are required to take the UEFA Grow Finance Essentials webinars.
Although central to all organisations, finance is often seen as extremely complex and is therefore left up to the experts. However, when you are able to see the facts behind the figures, you have the power to build stronger strategies, expand your influence, and make better decisions to help your organisation grow.
The programme is founded on applied knowledge involving case studies from national associations. To help you apply the course content to your own working environment, you will be asked to undertake short assignments before and during the course using your association’s financial data. On completing this compact course, you will have the tools to positively impact the future of your association.
- Who Presidents, General Secretaries and Board Members of National Associations
- Calendar 28-29 October, 18-19 November, 2-3 December 2021 *Before the course, participants must watch the UEFA Grow Finance Essential webinars
- How long 6 days
- Where Online
- Price €3 800
- Number of participants 30
- Certification Certificate of completion by UEFA Academy
- Language English
- 02 Aug 2021 Applications open
- 23 Aug 2021 Applications close
- 28 Oct 2021 Seminar 1 (28-29 October)
- 18 Nov 2021 Seminar 2 (18-19 November)
- 02 Dec 2021 Seminar 3 (2-3 December)
- Understand the financial situation of your national association
- Be at ease reading financial statements, income statements, balance sheets, cash flows and financial reports
- Understand the main principles of amortisation and depreciation
- Improve governance methods though various financial tools
- Use financial data to analyse risks and develop strategic plans