UEFA on-demand education
Tailored specifically to your needs, UEFA on-demand education is the best training solution for national associations.
We are aware that every organisation has its own specific development needs that may not always be met by generic programmes. Sometimes tailor-made solutions are required. Drawing on the expertise of the European football community, the UEFA Academy designs specific educational sessions and long-term learning programmes – with or without academic certification – according to football associations’ own objectives. This type of customised teaching enables UEFA member associations to pinpoint the key areas that require greater attention and greater understanding. The UEFA Academy offers two ways for national associations to align their staff’s development with their strategies:
- The UEFA Academy provides advice and support for national associations that want to develop their own education programmes. This can range from providing educational materials for translation into a national language to establishing contact among academic and professional experts in the field.
- At the request of a national association or other football organisation, the UEFA Academy can create an education programme tailored to specific needs. In coordination with the organisation, the UEFA Academy team examines these needs, creates a suitable programme and helps the organisation to implement it.
• Support and guidance to connect with the right experts based on organisational needs
• Help to develop individual training sessions to enhance employees’ knowledge
• Expertise to overcome challenges
• Support to deliver the best possible training for staff
• Specific educational programmes aligned with the organisation’s strategy
UEFA’s support in developing educational and training programmes for Romanian football represents an essential milestone and the optimum platform for the professional development of a new generation of managers. In 2015, the Romanian FA, with the help of UEFA, launched the Football Management Scheme, with four modules delivered by European experts for representatives of clubs from all divisions and football areas, along with input from the presidents of local county associations. This project now constitutes best practice. UEFA’s support with this educational programme provides a standard of good governance for the Romanian FA.
UEFA’s support in the implementation of a Strategic Planning Programme has been pivotal in the development of the Royal Spanish Football Federation’s first-ever strategic plan. The format and content of the programme is completely tailor-made to our needs as it encourages one of our main stakeholders, the regional football associations, to participate in the development of the strategic plan. Furthermore, the regional associations will develop their respective strategic plans as part of the programme, which is of great added value to our organisation. We are very grateful to UEFA for its constant support in this critical project for the federation and its future.
UEFA supported us in the creation of the first Georgian Football Federation Certificate in Football Management (GFF CFM), not only financially (the first course was fully financed by the UEFA HatTrick programme), but more importantly, in terms of the expertise, knowledge sharing and learning materials. UEFA allowed the GFF to translate the Handbook of Football Association Management into Georgian, which added value to our programme. Last but not least, the presence of UEFA definitely raised the image and quality of our education programmes.