UEFA Media Consultant compact course (UEFA MC3)
The UEFA MC3 is a foundation programme in media designed specifically for football players wanting to start a new career as media consultants, while building on their experience and image acquired on the pitch.
The objective of the UEFA MC3 is to make sure players are ready to start a new career in the media industry and show themselves to their best advantage on screen. It provides a solid technical background in media while also helping transfer football expertise to the job of commenting on and analysing matches. The programme has been developed in cooperation with top UEFA and media experts as well as UEFA broadcast partners and ex-players working in football.
Through lectures, presentations, case studies and live exercises in studios, each participant will have an opportunity to identify their preferred role, acquire the necessary theoretical knowledge, and practice with media professionals before ‘going live’. This unique one-week programme is also a fantastic networking opportunity for players and broadcasters with a view to future collaborations.
- Who Former players with a previous experience as TV Pundit
- When Annually
- How long One week + live UEFA club competition experience
- Where London TV studios and UCL venues
- Price TBC
- Number of participants Around 10
- Certification Certificate of completion
- Language English
- Application We review applications all year round as they arrive; however, there is a specific deadline for the upcoming edition of each programme. When the number of places is limited, you may have a better chance of being selected by applying earlier in the application cycle. You will either receive confirmation that you have been selected within two weeks of applying or be added to an application list and informed of the decision once the deadline has passed.
- Inclusivity and Diversity We welcome all participants from diverse backgrounds and cultures, recognising the unique value that diversity brings to our community. If you have any uncertainties about meeting specific programme criteria, we encourage you to reach out to us.
- Exhaustive overview of the media landscape and football broadcasting
- Technical knowledge and skills necessary to debut as a TV pundit
- A first live experience as a media consultant
- A broader network with media and broadcasting professionals