UEFA Media Consultant compact course (UEFA MC3)
The UEFA MC3 is a foundation programme in media designed specifically for football players wanting to start a new career as media consultants, while building on their experience and image acquired on the pitch.
The objective of the UEFA MC3 is to make sure players are ready to start a new career in the media industry and show themselves to their best advantage on screen. It provides a solid technical background in media while also helping transfer football expertise to the job of commenting on and analysing matches. The programme has been developed in cooperation with top UEFA and media experts as well as UEFA broadcast partners and ex-players working in football.
Through lectures, presentations, case studies and live exercises in studios, each participant will have an opportunity to identify their preferred role, acquire the necessary theoretical knowledge, and practice with media professionals before ‘going live’. This unique one-week programme is also a fantastic networking opportunity for players and broadcasters with a view to future collaborations.
- Who Current or former players wanting to start a new career as media consultants
- When Annually, in summer
- How long One week + live UEFA club competition experience
- Where TV Studios and Football Stadiums in London
- Price €6500
- Number of participants 15-20
- Certification Certificate of completion
- Language English
- 08 May 2022 Applications open for the first edition
- 31 Jul 2022 Applications close for the first edition
- 30 Aug 2022 Programme starts
- Exhaustive overview of the media landscape and football broadcasting
- Technical knowledge and skills necessary to debut as a TV pundit
- A first live experience as a media consultant
- A broader network with media and broadcasting professionals