UEFA Player Agent Programme (UEFA PAP)
The UEFA Player Agent Programme is essential for anyone planning a future as a football agent, even those already working in the field. This unique three-month programme will help you gain state-of-the-art proficiency in managing players with care and ethics, negotiating and closing deals on behalf of your clients.
The UEFA Player Agent Programme is an executive three-month course designed specifically for current and future agents.
The programme features master classes, interviews, case studies and simulations to help you acquire the right skills and expertise for a prosperous career as a player agent. UEFA experts and industry leaders share their insights and knowledge in a series of interactive presentations and workshops.
Professional agents and former elite players will share inspiring personal stories of how they successfully managed their careers at the pinnacle of international football. During the programme, you will be given exercises and case studies to help you progress as an outstanding football agent and help you prepare and optimise your career as a football agent.
We encourage applications from male and female candidates who will be selected, based on profile
and experience. The criteria include the following:
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- At least two years’ work experience in the football industry as an intermediary, scout or professional player
The programme is delivered in English, with a maximum of 35 participants to ensure it remains interactive. Many networking opportunities are provided.
- Who Football intermediaries or ex-players wanting to work as player agents with a 360-degree approach
- When Every second year. First intake in October 2022.
- How long 3 months
- Where 3 face-to-face seminars at UEFA and at European clubs. 2 online seminars
- Price €7900
- Number of participants 35 (max.)
- Certification Certificate of completion
- Language English
- 12 Oct 2022 Programme starts (final dates tbc)
- Understand the football ecosystem and governance
- Master the key principles of player management and welfare
- Understand tax issues, budgeting and financial planning
- Understand agent regulations, player status and transfer management
- Learn how to use new technologies to monitor football data and statistics
- Understand the main principles of operational, commercial and time management
- Develop and practise your negotiation techniques
- Understand the ethical challenges of the job