The UEFA Academy in numbers:
More than 1,500 Graduates
65 learning initiatives each year spread over 140 days
Graduates from over 100 nationalities
40 countries visited by our programmes
2,000 documents available on our online platform
1 unique network
We bring together the best professionals working in the game today with the most forward-thinking academics to combine real world experience with cutting-edge research.
We believe that the most powerful learning does not happen in isolation, but when you are connected and supported through a network and community of peers and professionals.
We believe that, no matter how good things are, they can always be refined. We strive to continuously improve every aspect of our courses, ourselves and you.
About the UEFA Academy
Building on the professional excellence UEFA has developed throughout its history and the learning initiatives created over the last decade, the UEFA Academy seeks to inspire the education of individuals and organisations to continuously elevate the game of football. Since we, at the UEFA Academy, believe that real progress can only come from lifelong learning, we make sure that all football professionals can find a suitable way to develop at any stage of their careers. This is achieved by:
- Anticipating and addressing learning needs in the European football sector;
- Working in close cooperation with leading professional and academic experts;
- Constantly assessing and adapting our activities through innovation in the learning formats, methodologies and content;
- Offering expertise in football executive education to support individuals and organisations in their development plans.
With the UEFA Academy, you can expect to:
- Develop your knowledge and skills through recognised learning initiatives led by UEFA that bring in the best professionals in the game supported by forward-thinking academics;
- Be connected to UEFA through learning initiatives that will empower you to drive both your thinking and career forward;
- Be part of a supportive community of peers and professionals who recognise your hard work and achievements throughout your learning journey and career.