UEFA Career Transition Programme (UEFA CTP)
The UEFA CTP is a unique vocational programme for players who are either reaching the end of their playing career or have recently retired and need to plan for their professional future. It will help you to identify your transferable skills, gain a better understanding of the job opportunities available, and learn how your knowledge and experience can be reapplied.
The programme features talent tests, self-assessments, interviews, case studies and role play to help you analyse your strengths and personality. UEFA experts will present a variety of professional openings and share their insights and knowledge in a series of interactive presentations.
As a highlight of the course, former professional players will share inspiring stories about how they successfully managed their own career transition. At the end of the programme, you will carry out an engaging case study featuring real-life situations so that you can narrow the field. UEFA experts will also help you identify the next step and draw up a career action plan. We encourage applications from male and female footballers and futsal players. There is a limited number of participants per session to ensure the programme remains interactive.
The online CTP is aimed at players who are currently thinking about their second career. They will have access to exclusive content, experts and mentors at a limited cost and without any constraints, through virtual role play exercises and discussions with their peers all over the world.
- Who Professional players who have recently retired or are about to retire
- When Online: 23-26 August 2021
- How long 4 days
- Where Online
- Price €1900
- Number of participants 15-25
- Academic certification Certificate of completion
- Language English
- Contact us +4179 829 21 46
- 31 Jul 2021 Applications deadline for the Online edition
- 23 Aug 2021 Launch of the Online edition
- A clear view on the different career options available within the world of football
- Guidance and advice on how to make the right decision regarding “what’s next?” in your career
- Key skills and tools to successfully manage your career transition
- Action plan for your life after football