UEFA Certificate in Football Management – Players’ edition (UEFA CFM)
The UEFA CFM - Players' edition is the must-have foundation programme for anyone working in football who wants to gain a comprehensive understanding of how the game is managed.
The UEFA CFM – Players’ edition is an adaptation of UEFA’s most successful education programme to meet the needs of active professional football players, coaches and referees. Being delivered 100% online, it gives you the opportunity to join this unique programme, enhance your knowledge of football management and gain an academic qualification before your professional career comes to an end.
The structure and content of the programme ensures you will enhance your understanding of football management, have access to a range of different resources and become part of an expanding network of international graduates – all of which will contribute to your personal and professional development.
- Who Active players, referees and coaches worldwide
- When January 2022
- How long 9 months
- Where online
- Price €7900
- Nb of participants 35
- Academic certification Certificate of Advance Studies (CAS), 10 ECTS credits
- Language English
- 11 Oct 2021 Applications open
- 12 Dec 2021 Applications close
- 24 Jan 2022 Programme starts
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the football industry;
- Build a foundation in managerial skills;
- Acquire knowledge on how to conduct a managerial analysis of a football organisation and provide recommendations for improvement;
- Build close connections with UEFA and a global network in the football industry;
- Obtain an internationally recognised academic certificate in football management delivered by the University of Lausanne, Switzerland.