UEFA Strategic Communications compact course
The UEFA Strategic Communications compact course is an exclusive programme designed for communications executives committed to deliver communicative excellence through detailed/strategic and innovative content plans.
The UEFA Strategic Communication compact course helps senior communications specialists improve and update their skills in four days of sessions comprising real case studies, practical exercises, best practices and group work. Developed by leading experts, the course helps participants deal with the complexity of devising and delivering effective communication to meet their organisations’ strategic priorities.
It provides key communications specialists with the tools and knowledge they need to enhance their communications plans in a constantly changing and increasingly disruptive environment. Since anticipating crisis management is the key to effective communications when difficult situations occur, this course will also help participants to prepare public responses to crisis scenarios and plot their way through an unfolding football crisis.
The course will place particular emphasis on peer-to-peer learning, where participants will work together and share the different communications practices applied in their various organisations. It will also enable communications practitioners to further develop their networks around Europe, thereby opening the way to future collaboration.
- Who Senior communications executives
- When Spring 2023, exact dates TBC
- How long 4 days
- Where Online
- Price €3400
- Number of participants 25
- Application We review applications all year round as they arrive; however, there is a specific deadline for the upcoming edition of each programme. When the number of places is limited, you may have a better chance of being selected by applying earlier in the application cycle. You will either receive confirmation that you have been selected within two weeks of applying or be added to an application list and informed of the decision once the deadline has passed.
- Certification Certificate of completion by UEFA Academy
- Language English
- 15 Feb 2022 Programme starts
- Ability to deal with the complexity of developing and delivering effective communications strategies for your organizations
- Tools to identify internal and external challenges and to design strategies to manage crisis
- Best practices to incorporate modern communications tools into your organisation’s daily work
- Vision to think beyond a narrow football focus, aligning objectives to sustainable goals
- Developing network of fellow Communications practitioners working in or connected to football.
Combining theory and practice, you will learn the 10 key steps to building an effective communications strategy. The day showcases real-life examples and case studies of international organisations’ communications strategies.
The second day will equip you with the tools for developing creative and effective action plans, expert guidance on digital strategy and content creation as well as how to successfully incorporate research, insights and measurement into communications strategies.
Preparation and scenario planning are key attributes for effectively managing challenging situations. An interactive crisis management exercise will see participants plot their way through an unfolding football crisis. Recognised experts will share best practice and lead discussion on internal communications, change management and political advocacy.
To round off the programme, you will have the opportunity to share your projects and receive feedback and advice from a communications expert on how to use takeaways in your own communications strategy. You will also be updated on the latest trends and practices in corporate communications.