UEFA EURO Observation Programme
The UEFA EURO Observation Programme offers a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience the organisation of one of the largest sporting events in the world from the inside.
The UEFA EURO Observation Programme is a 3 day programme consisting of tours, presentations and visits, which gives participants an inside-view of operations at a major sporting event. Participants will be given presentations from onsite leaders of various functional areas such as hospitality, TV and media, technical services, accreditation and commercial operations. The programme will include visits to and tours of key areas of interest and the opportunity to ask questions to main UEFA and LOS (local organising structure) stakeholders.
- Who Individuals with a background or interest in event management, keen on learning about the operational undertakings of a major tournament
- When June 2021
- How Long 3 days
- Where For EURO 2020, Amsterdam
- Price €4,000 (travel to Amsterdam not included)
- Number of participants 35
- Certification Participation certificate
- Language English
- 14 Jun 2021 Programme starts
- an opportunity to see behind-the-scenes of the largest UEFA event;
- in depth information about football event operations from a variety of perspectives;
- networking opportunities with UEFA stakeholders and participants.