UEFA EURO On-Site Experience Programme
The UEFA EURO On-Site Experience Programme offers a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience the organisation of one of the largest sporting events in the world from the inside.
The UEFA EURO On-Site Experience Programme comprises tours, presentations and visits, giving participants an insider’s view of operations at a major sporting event. Participants will hear presentations by leaders in various functional areas, such as hospitality, TV and media, technical services, accreditation and commercial operations. The programme gives participants the opportunity to explore key areas of interest and have their questions answered by the main UEFA and LOS (local organising structure) stakeholders.
- Who Individuals with a background or interest in event management, keen on learning about the operational undertakings of a major tournament
- When Online as of May 2024 On-site in Berlin from 4 to 6 July 2024
- How Long 3 days
- Where Online modules followed by on-site experience in Berlin
- Price €3,200 (including accommodation and meals )
- Number of participants 30 (max.)
- Certification Certificate of participation
- Language English
- Inclusivity and Diversity We welcome all participants from diverse backgrounds and cultures, recognising the unique value that diversity brings to our community. If you have any uncertainties about meeting specific programme criteria, we encourage you to reach out to us.
- 04 Jul 2024 Programme starts
- The chance to see behind the scenes at UEFA’s largest event
- A multi-perspective, in-depth look at football event operations
- Opportunities to network with UEFA stakeholders and other participants